Akuri is a spicy scrambled egg Parsi cuisine, served usually for breakfast. Eggs must be moist and runny. Do not overcook eggs in this preparation. Akuri is traditionally eaten with pav or paratha (Indian bread).
Ingredients for 10 portions
|0.025||KG||Ginger Garlic Paste|
|0.005||KG||Crushed pepper corns|
- Heat oil in a pan and add chopped onions,salt and ginger garlic paste. Saute until light golden brown
- Add turmeric powder, then add chopped chillies & tomatoes and cook for a 2 mins.
- Add the beaten – eggs & milk mixture along with chopped coriander leaves.cook until scrambled.
- Add crushed pepper and check for appropriate seasoning
- Garnish with coriander sprigs
- Serve with pav or Indian bread.