Aglio e olio is a traditional Italian pasta dish from Naples. Typically made with spaghetti(pasta). Here we are using penne instead of spaghetti. It’s a simple recipe with minced garlic, olive oil, red chilly flakes, and chopped parsley seasoned with salt. Cheese is optional.
Ingredients for 4 portions
|0.02||Kg||Grated parmesan cheese|
- Boil penne , strain and keep aside
- Heat olive oil in the pan and add chopped garlic , cook till it get golden colour
- Add chilli flakes and put the boiled pasta
- Check for seasoning and add chopped parsley
- Plate it and sprinkle grated Parmesan cheese on top & garnish with chopped parsley.