Farfalle is a type of pasta commonly known as bow-tie pasta or butterfly pasta. Farfalle means, butterflies – in Italian. Cream in this recipe can be substituted with white sauce/ bechamel sauce.
Ingredients for 8 portions
- Heat clarified butter in the pan.Add garlic and saute till golden color.
- Add onion and cook till transparent.
- Add thyme and seasoning in it.
- Add mushroom and saute till water evaporates from mushroom.
- Add cream and give one boil.
- Add cooked farfalle and toss the pasta till it get coated with sauce.
- Garnish with grated Parmesan cheese and a parsley sprig.