Clam sauce is an Italian sauce which is a topping for pasta. But the sauce goes well with grilled sea food as well.
Ingredients for 1 Portion
|Clam Sauce :|
|0.05||KG||Chopped peeled garlic|
|For Grilled Snapper :|
Clam sauce :
- Heat a pan, add some olive oil & saute garlic.Add clams ,parsley & pour white wine, cover with lid and cook for 8 mins
- Remove unopened clams and stained the sauce through muslin cloth & keep aside.
Grilling the snapper :
- Marinate snapper fillet with salt, pepper and olive oil and rest for 30 mins.
- Heat a griddle and pour some olive oil & place the marinated fillets.Cook for 6-7 mins by flipping both sides to get the grill marks.
- Blanched the vegetables & toss them in olive oil and season them.
- Place mash at the centre of the plate and keep a grilled snapper fillet on top of mash.
- Pour the sauce on side with some open clams and mustard sprout as garnish.
- Place the glazed vegetables on the side of mash & serve.