Eggs Benedict is an American breakfast or brunch dish.
Ingredients for 10 portions
|0.05||Litre||White wine vinegar|
|20||Nos||English muffin – cut in to half|
|40||Ps/Strips||Ham or Bacon – slice / strips|
|0.7||KG||Hash brown potatoes|
Step 1– Poach all eggs and keep aside on paper/cloth towel
Poached egg :
- Boil water with vinegar and bring to a simmer
- Break the eggs into a bowl and then into the boiling water
- Keep the temperature of water at 80 – 90 degrees and cook for 4 mins and 30 sec.
- Take the poached eggs out from water and keep them aside.
Step 2 – Grill Ham / Bacon , tomatoes & asparagus
Step 3 – Keep hash brown & hollandaise sauce ready
Step 4 – Combining the Ingredients & serve
- Apply butter on the english muffin halves and toast them.
- Place the grilled ham / bacon slices on top of each half.
- Then place one poached egg on top of each ham/bacon & pour hollandaise sauce on top
- Garnish with chopped chives & paprika powder
- Serve with hash brown potatoes , grilled tomatoes & asparagus on the side.