A french recipie – Lemon confit should be made atleast a week prior.
Ingredients for _10 portions
|1.8||Kg||Norwegian salmon steak|
|0.15||Litre||Extra virgin olive oil|
Lime confit :
- Boil 250gm of sliced lemons with sugar and water for 10 mins , remove from flame and let the lemon steep in there for over a week
Baked salmon :
- Remove the skin from the steak of the salmon & marinate the pave with salt, pepper,thyme and olive oil.
- Make the crust by mixing bread crumbs, paprika powder, grated comte cheese and crushed pink peppercorn
- Sear the fish and apply the crust on the skin side of the steak and finish in the oven
and 180 °c
Bueree blanc :
- Boil white wine & white wine vinegar, reduce with chopped onions and garlic
- Add cream and reduce further to make buerre blanc
- Serve the fish with butter tossed asparagus & lemon confit.
Accompaniment : buerre blanc.