Carrot juice and orange juice can be used in its preparation, and some versions are prepared using puréed carrot. After cooking, the dish can be run through a sieve to strain it. Here we use the pureed carrot to make a thick soup.
Ingredients for 1.6 LITRES
|0.04||Kg||Grated orange zest|
- Peel carrots and puree it
- Broil cummin and then cardamon. Once done ground it.
- In a pan add spices and then carrot puree along with sugar
- Once it starts boiling then add orange zest and then orange juice
- Give this mixture one boil and then add chicken stock
- Cook it and then to adjust the consistency add cream and then season it with white pepper
- Cool & refrigerate for 3 hrs. Garnish with parsley sprig and serve