Ingredients for 1 Lt
- Blanch the bones in cold water and strain
- Roast the bones and mire poix separately in a moderately hot oven
- In a stock pot, combine bones and tomato paste and cook.add red wine and then add chopped tomatoes and cold water and bring to boil.
- Add mire poix in the last one hour of cooking along with the herbs
- Strain the stock and cool as soon as possible
- Now reduce the stock till it is reduced to a thick glaze
- Take it off the flame and blend in chilled butter until the emulsion is formed and the sauce is thick