Dish Name: Stollen
Meal Period: Lunch/Dinner
Ingredients for 6800 gms dough
|0.375||KG||Candied orange peel|
|0.375||KG||Candied lemon peel|
- Mix all the ingredients in the dough mixer except the butter and marzipan
- Knead the dough for 5 minutes on slow speed or until the gluten has formed.
- Add 100 gms of softened butter and knead again till a smooth dough is obtained
- Keep the dough for proofing, knockback and rest again
- Scale a dough and shape the stollen Roll out the dough to 8-inch diameter with thick in the center and thin on the edges
- Put a rolled piece of marzipan and fold over to form a half-moon shape. Keep on a tray for proofing
- Bake at 200º C for 40 min.
- When it is hot brush dip the strudel into melted butter strong text