Ingredients for 1300 gms dough
- Mix kraftcorn mix and water and rest for overnight
- The next day mix in the sourdough powder, rye flour, cold water and yeast and rest for 3 hours
- Add the bread crumbs and the hot water and rest for 3 hours
- Knead the dough by combining the starter, soaked ingredients and the ingredients listed under the dough
- The dough might have to be kneaded for around 10 minutes and the dough shall be soft and could stick to your hands.
- Do not add more flour. Shape and roll into oats and put in a greased tin
- Proof and bake at 220 C with steam for 40 minutes