Yield: 4 servings
Medium zucchini, sliced – 1/4in. bias cuts, 2
Olive oil, divided use – 1 cup plus 2 Tbsp.
Salt and Pepper – as needed
Roma tomatoes, cored, peeled, halved – 6
Fresh thyme leaves, minced – 8
Garlic Cloves, minced – 6
Spinach leaves, packed – 2 cups
Red bell pepper, roasted, julienned – 1
Snapper fillets – 7 oz each, 4
Pesto broth (Recipe follows) – 2
- Brush zucchini with 1 Tbsp. olive oil; season with salt and pepper. Grill until tender.
- Place tomatoes in baking pan with 1 cup olive oil; top with thyme, garlic, salt and pepper. Roast in 375F oven 5 to 7 minutes until tender.
- Sauté spinach and bell pepper in 1 Tbsp. olive oil; season with salt and pepper.
- Season snapper with salt and pepper; grill 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
- Place 3 zucchini pieces and 3 tomato halves in serving bowl; place spinach and peppers in center. Place snapper on top of spinach; pour 4 ounces broth over.
Fresh basil, 1/4 lb.
Parmesan cheese – 1 oz.
Garlic cloves – 2
Toasted walnuts – 2 Tbsp.
Olive oil – 1/2 cup
Chicken stock – 2 cups
Butter – 4 Tbsp.
Salt and pepper – to taste
- Mince basil, cheese, garlic and walnuts in food processor. Mix in oil.
- Heat chicken stock; stir in pesto. Whisk in butter; season with salt and pepper.