Italian main course – a rice dish. Arborio rice/risotto rice cooked with chicken and porcini mushroom. It’s also called as fungi risotto.Fungi = mushroom.
Ingredients for 10portions
|0.8||Kg||Risotto rice – arborio rice|
- Make stock with chicken
- Saute sliced mushroom and keep aside. Saute smoked chicken and keep aside.
- In a thick bottomed pan add half butter and saute garlic and onion chopped.
- Once they turn light brown add rice and saute till it starts sticking to the pan.
- Add wine and then add chicken stock and cook on low flame till the rice absorbs the water
- Add the remaining butter and sauteed mushroom and chicken and mix well.
- Add Parmesan cheese and serve. Garnish with porcini mushroom and chopped parsley.