Pork chop is a loin cut taken perpendicular to the spine of the pig and usually contains a rib or part of a vertebra. Here we explain the recipe of pan-fried pork loin with fried potato wedges & glazed vegetables with reduced jus sauce.
Ingredients for 10 portions
|0.20||Kg||Baby Bok Choy|
|Starch & sauce|
- Marinate the pork chops with salt, pepper, Dijon mustard, garlic, rosemary & oil
- Blanch – diced carrots, broccoli and bokchoy
- Sear the pork chops and cook in oven till it’s well done.
- Get the Jus from oven and mix with demiglaze and butter & reduce to make the sauce.
- Pour some oil into a skillet and fry the pork chops
- Meanwhile, on another pan – fry the potato wedges
- Butter toss the mushroom and add the blanched vegetables to it. Add cherry tomatoes at the end and check salt.
- Plate the pork chops alongside with glazed vegetables and pan-fried wedges.
- Sprinkle chopped fresh parsley and keep a rosemary sprig as garnish.
- Place Jus sauce on the side.