Red snapper is a common name of several fish species.Northern red snapper species is native to the western Atlantic Ocean, the Caribbean Sea, and the Gulf of Mexico.There are 3 types of marinations which is common in grilling red snapper.Asian, Mediterranean & Caribbean style grilling. Here we have mentioned the mediterranean way of grilling red snapper.
Ingredients for 10 portions
Seasong the Snapper :
- Take a mixing bowl and add in olive oil, juice of 3 lemon, salt , pepper, garlic powder , paprika powder & dried parsley
- Mix all the ingredients and apply this to snapper fillets which is approximately 170-180 gms each (6 ounce)
- Refrigerate the marinated fillets for 30 mins.
- Heat the grill to high flame and apply butter once the grill is hot.
- Place the fillets on top of the grill and cook for 5 mins on medium flame .
- Flip to other side and cook for another 4 mins.
- Remove to serving plate.
- Garnish with parsley sprig and lemon slice.
Accompaniments : Grilled vegetables & Lemon butter sauce