Fire safety guidelines for Hotel Industry: Fire usually happens to the availability of key elements of fire, three elements: – Triangle Fire 1) Heat 2) Flammable material (Fuel-wood-papers) 3) Oxygen
To extinguish any type of fire must be removed one of the mentioned three factors that caused the fire:-
1- Starve the fire: Deprivation of flammable materials and the transfer of these materials away from heat and flame effect.
2- Choke the fire: to mute the fire and not accessible to oxygen, and the fire is covered with carbon dioxide.
3- Cooling the fire: Cooling the fire to reduce the temperature with using water.
What do you have to do when you see the fire?
- Inform the existing building by fire alarm arm if found or by roll call.
- Evacuate the building in an orderly manner and directing individuals to emergency assembly points.
- Immediately notify the civil defence and start rescue operations forced if found.
- To make cordon around the fireplace and allow only for concerned persons.
- Close-causing flammable sources as possible such as the gas – electricity.
- To use your skills to remove one of the Triangle Fire factors.
- Try to account how many persons presented at the emergency assembly point.
- Make sure to give priority for visitors at your area if you have.
Must be known below:
- Must know where and how the work of firefighting equipment.
- The road to emergency assembly points.
- Where is boycotted the public electricity?
- Where is the public Gas cut?