Ingredients for 10 portions
|0.280||KG||Sliced shiitake mushrooms|
|0.005||KG||Ground black pepper|
|0.001||KG||Dash of Tabasco sauce|
|0.115||KG||Diced red onion|
- To prepare the marinated mushrooms, heat the oil in a saute pan.
- Add the mushrooms and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the stock and soy sauce and cook until dry. Remove from the heat and add the vinegar, salt, pepper, and Tabasco.
- Cool completely.
- Render the bacon in a small saute pan until the bacon is crisp.
- Drain the bacon, reserving 1tsp of the fat.
- Sweat the corn and onions in the bacon fat until the onions are translucent and the corn is cooked.
- Remove from the heat and toss together the bacon, onions and corn.
- For each portion: Toss 0.030 KG spinach and 0.014 KG radichhio with 0.030 LIT vinaigrette.
- Place on a chilled plate and top with 0.030 KG of the marinated mushrooms.
- Garnish with 0.020 KG of the corn mixture.