Goulash is a soup which is served hot, consisting of meat and vegetables usually seasoned with paprika and other spices. Originating in Hungary, goulash is a common meal predominantly eaten in Central Europe but also in other parts of Europe. It is one of the national dishes of Hungary and a symbol of the country.
Ingredients for 4 portions
|0.0.2||Kg||A sachet of spices – mix spice|
- Marinate the beef cubes in paprika and keep it aside for an hour
- Saute mirepoix in oil till it gets brown
- Sweat beef till it gets brown
- Add beef stock and allow the meat to stew in the stock
- Cover the pan and cook in the oven at 200 deg Celsius for 45 minutes
- Add turned potatoes and carrots along with diced onions, cook for another 20 minutes
- Take out the mirepoix and add red peppers. Cook for 5 mins.
- Garnish with chopped parsley.