A soufflé is a French, baked egg-based dish made with egg yolks and beaten egg whites. Combined with various other ingredients it can be served as a savory main dish or sweetened as a dessert.
Ingredients for _10 portions
- Take ramekin dishes and line with butter and bread crumbs and put in the freezer
- Make a thick panada with flour butter and milk
- Take the sauce off the flame and add cheese and egg yolks
- Whisk the egg white until soft peak
- Fold in the batter into the egg white
- Pour the mixture in the crumbed ramekin dishes
- Bake at 180ºc for 8 minutes
- Prepare sauce by sauteeing chopped onions and adding cream to it.
- Then strain the sauce and ad chopped parsley
- Serve the souffle with the sauce poured on the top