Yield: 4 portions
Catfish fillets, or other firm white fish – 1 1/3 lb.
Nonfat milk – 1/3 cup
Cornflakes – 1/2 cup
Dry bread crumbs – 1/2 cup
Kosher salt – 1/4 tsp.
Nonstick spray – as needed
- Cut fish into pieces 3- to 4-in.-x-1/2-in.; soak in milk.
- In food processor finely chop cornflakes, bread crumbs and salt; set aside.
- Coat baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- Dip fish into crumbs; place on baking sheet. Spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake at 425F for 8 to 10 minutes, or until golden and firm.