If you are thinking of joining the travel industry as a home business distributor, then there are certain factors you should consider. Below are certain factors which may be of use to you when evaluating a travel business opportunity Choosing a travel network marketing business opportunity and possible upline leader:
- Prior to your digging deeper into a particular travel company, you should take a look at the mlm company’s website. How credible does the compnay website look? Is the website company contact information valid? How long is the company domain registered for? This in itself is a telling sign of what you can expect in terms of the company’s professionalism.
- Who are the owners of the travel mlm company, and do they have relevant industry experience and a proven track record? Any organization’s long-term growth and sustainability is tied with good leadership.
- What major, credible associations is the company a member of, eg, a Travel Marketing Association, the Better Business Bureau or the Direct Selling Association? This helps you determine the company’s credibility and trustworthiness.
- Ensure you select a travel mlm company with a proven track record of sales. An important point to think about, is to think about selecting a company with increasing sales of travel products or services in the last few years.
- You will also want to determine how much of the travel company’s revenue, is from travel-related product sales, and how much of the revenue is from recruiting activities, if any. If the majority of the travel company’s revenue comes from recruiting other MLM Reps, that should be a red flag for you.
- Of the travel company’s revenue, what percentage do they give back to MLM representatives? The ideal scenario is to align yourself with a travel multilevel marketing business that rewards its distributors handsomely, but also maintains a stable financial position for the long-term sustainability of the business organisation (for your benefit of course).
- What are the company’s inventory requirements and the sign-up fees? Being in the travel industry, what are your physical product requirements, if any?
- How do you get into profit, or break even? To break even or to get into profit, what kind of downline structure do you need to build?
- What kind of systems are in place within the travel mlm company? Find out who takes care of product orders and processes payments on behalf of the travel customers?
- How easy is the mlm compensation plan to understand and explain to prospects?
- Be acquainted with the products or services you will potentially be marketing on behalf of your travel Multi Level Marketing company. Will you be marketing vacations, dream trips to dream destinations, cruises, buisness opportunities for people to become travel agents, or a mix of all of these? This knowledge helps you become more effective in your marketing efforts, and helps you fit your products to the right market
- You should be absolutely confident the travel product or service you are marketing has the potential to add value and enhance people’s lives. If there was no business opportunity attached to the travel MLM company, would people buy the travel products or services? Would you be interested in the product if you weren’t selling it?
- You need to find out information about your potential sponsor. What value do they bring to the table? Giving you access to a travel business opportunity is simply not enough. What other skills and knowledge will they impart to you? Your success will in a large part depend on your own determination and efforts, as well as your sponsor’s leadership and mentorship.
- With the economy in it’s current state, the price point will be a key decisive factor for your prospects. The price must of course not compromise quality when it comes to the travel products being sold.
- Does the travel mlm company have a duplicable process? Franchises, for example, Subway or McDonalds have greater success than most conventional business because of their proven duplicable systems. Does the travel company provide efficient, and easy-to-use recruiting tools and systems that will allow you to sponsor other distributors, as well as help them be successful? Whether you are marketing online or offline, make certain that you have a duplicable system.
You definitely want to get involved with a travel network marketing business opportunity and mentor that you feel the most comfortable with. Then find and put into operation a proven marketing plan you’re comfortable with.