Pan-fried pork chops, finished in the oven with reduced candied tomato & wine paste mixed with spring onion & bread crumbs.
Ingredients for 10 portions
|0.1||Litre||White wine local|
- Pour Napolitano sauce and white wine into a pan & cook until it’s reduced to a thick paste
- Once cool, add chopped spring onions, sugar, bread crumbs, salt, pepper. Mix well and keep aside
- Heat olive oil and pan-fry the mildly seasoned (salt) pork chops until both sides are crisp.
- In a baking tray, place the pork chops one by one & apply the above-prepared paste mixture on top.
- Cook in the oven until the crust is formed
- Serve the chop with barbecue sauce, tomato ketchup and crisp fried potato wedges