Parmigiana is an Italian dish made with a shallow or deep-fried sliced eggplant filling, layered with cheese and tomato sauce, then baked.
Ingredients for 10 portions
- Peel the aubergine and slice it 1.5 cm thick, dust in flour and deep fry.
- Take a square mould and put fried aubergine layer in the bottom.
- Now put diced blanched tomato, chopped basil and then mozzarella, repeat the process for 2 times.
- Keep the mould in the walk-in so that it may set.
- Put the mould in the oven for 6-8 min,demould put grated parmesan on top and gratinate under the salamander.
- Serve it hot with pelati sauce and cherry tomato and basil oil.
- Give the garnish of fried dice aubergine and basil leaf.