Ingredients for 10 portions
|0.01||KG||Green pepper sauce|
- Marinate the steak with chopped rosemary, salt and crushed pepper.
- Peel and boil the potatoes till completely done. Mash and pass it through a strainer when warm.
- In a pan, take julienne of bacon and render it on slow flame. When crisp, strain and keep it aside.
- Make julienne of Chinese cabbage and sear it with little olive oil.
- For the mash, heat butter in a pan, add the mash potatoes, salt and cream.
- Once incorporated, add bacon and cabbage.
- Grill the steak as per the desired doneness.
- Serve the steak with the mash and green pepper sauce.