-1 pie crust
-1 cup cherry juice
-3/4 cup sugar
-1/4 teaspoon salt
-1 tablespoon flour
-2 tablespoons butter
-2 cups pitted sour cherries, chopped
-1 tablespoons cornstarch
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
2. Place the pie crust in a 9 inch (23 cm) pie pan. Trim the excess pastry even with the edge of pan.
3. In a medium saucepan, mix together the cherry juice, sugar, and salt. Heat over medium heat until hot.
4. In a small bowl, whisk together the egg and flour. Pour into the hot cherry mixture, stirring constantly until smooth.
5. Pour mixture into the prepared pie crust.
6. Arrange the chopped sour cherries on top of pie filling.
7. In a small skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add cornstarch and stir until bubbly; pour over cherries.
8. Bake for 50 minutes or until golden brown and set in center of pie pan。