Bush tomatoes are native to Australia, closely related to tomatoes, even closer relatives of eggplant. Bush tomato has a strong sun-dried tomato, caramel and tamarillo flavor. Oxtail soup is made with beef tails. Different versions of oxtail soup exist in ; the United Kingdom, Korea, China, Indonesia where it is called sop buntut, also an ethnic dish in South America.
Ingredients for 10 portions
|0.01||Kg||Cracked black pepper|
- Heat olive oil and saute the mirepoix along with cleaned oxtail
- Add tomato paste and add the rest of the ingredients
- Bring to a boil and simmer until the oxtail is tender
- Strain the soup. Preserve the ox tail, carrot, potato & discard the rest of the ingredients.
- Slice the oxtail and portion out into soup cups along with carrot and potato cubes.
- Pour over a ladle of hot soup, garnish with chopped chives and serve