Ingredients for 10 portions
- Cut the ratatoullie vegetables into brunoise.
- In a pan saute garlic and rosemary and start adding ratatoullie vegetables in the order of toughness cover with butter paper at every stage.
- Make tomato puree and cook with rosemary and garlic for 15 minutes.
- Add this to the ratatoullie and ensure that there is not much sauce, just enough to coat.
- Cut cylinders of zucchini and core it to make space for the filling.
- Saute garlic and rosemary in olive oil and add zucchini cylinders and cover with butter paper after adding water, fill in the ratatoullie and present.