Do hotels decorate room for an anniversary?
Yes, I believe 3 star and above category of hotels decorate guest rooms for special occasions. Am sure of 4 star and 5-star hotels. They definitely do.
3 star – it depends, but 80% of 3-star hotels also decorate unless they are short-staffed or running the property on full occupancy.
Of course, hotels decorate rooms for anniversary/birthday or any occasion on request
- There is an additional charge for decoration
- Decoration will be made by hotel staff only – mandatory
- Guests are not allowed to do the decoration
- Decoration should be made without damaging any of the in-room amenities
- Decoration should not damage paint, furniture, wall, ceiling etc.
- Its advised taking note of any special requirement at the time of room booking
- Decoration is usually done, either with balloons or flowers or both
- Decoration can be made with fresh flowers – this has to be booked prior
- Champagne/cake or any additional amenities can be provided at an additional charge as part of the celebration.
- Hotels do room decoration - as per management policy.
Last but not the least, all the above are subjected to management discretion, management can accept or refuse any additional request of the guest.