Dish Name : Wild Mushroom Lasagne
Wild morels (mushroom = fungi) it is advised not to consume morels in large quantity. Lasagne is one of the oldest types of Italian pasta which is wide & flat.
Ingredients for 10 portions
|0.100||Kg||Parmesan cheese grated|
|0.300||Kg||Mozzarella - shredded|
|0.250||Kg||Cheddar - shredded|
- Saute sliced mushrooms (all types) for 2 mins & add chopped onion & garlic. Sprinkle olive oil.
- Add marinara sauce and chopped tomatoes. Add salt and cook for 20 mins
- Now add cream and chopped fresh basil and cook for 1 min
- Cook lasagna sheets for exactly 1 min in boiling water with salt, remove & drain.
- Put tomato sauce (marinara) as a base in a deep square baking tray & line lasagne sheets on top
- Put a layer of cooked mushroom, Sprinkle shredded mozzarella & cheddar cheese on top
- Place lasagne sheets and repeat the process Make 4-5 layers till tray fill till the top.
- Put a layer of bechamel sauce on top and sprinkle mozzarella & Parmesan cheese.
- Bake the lasagne in the oven at 160 degrees Celsius for 25 minutes.
- Once the lasagna is ready, cut in into 3-inch square & cool it for 5 mins then transfer to a serving plate.
- Place a few pieces of sauteed mushroom & fresh basil as garnish