Dish Name : Whole Wheat Crepes with Spinach & Feta
Crepe is a thin pancake, which has originated from France. Crepes are differentiated with the filling used - sweet crepes or savoury crepes/galette. Savoury crepes are consumed either for lunch or dinner and can also be a part of brunch. Here we explain a kind of vegetarian savoury crepe recipe.
Ingredients for 10 Portions
|0.240||Kg||Whole wheat flour|
|Filling / Stuffing :|
|2.000||Kg||Spinach - chopped|
|0.100||Kg||Onion - chopped|
|0.020||Kg||Garlic - chopped|
|0.006||Kg||Black pepper - crushed|
|Topping & Garnish :|
|0.050||Kg||Basil - chopped|
|0.100||Kg||Parmesan - grated|
- Make a thin batter with all the crepe ingredients and keep for 30 mins.
- For stuffing - sprinkle some olive oil to a pan, add the ingredients one by one to the greased pan …
- Garlic, onion, spinach, cream, black pepper, salt, pine nuts
- Saute till water evaporates. Add chopped sundried tomato. When the mixture gets cooled, add feta cheese
- Cook crepe on a crepe griddle and spread the stuffing mixture on half portion.
- Top the stuffing with a little of basil and Parmesan cheese. Flip the other half to make it half-moon.
- This can be cut and served on a plate or rolled and placed in a crepe holder & serve.