What NOT TO DO while seating a guest in Restaurant?
- Seat gents before ladies.
- The rapid movement of the chair.
- Incorrect handling of the chair.
- Ordering guests where to sit.
- Show irritation due to indecisiveness of guests, as to where to sit.
- If there are empty chairs on the table, the guests are asked if they are going to be joined by more people.
- If not then extra covers are removed.
- Once the guests are seated, napkin must be unfolded from the left hand side and placed on guests’ lap without touching the guest and ensuring that the arm is away from the guests’ face.