What is the use of this teapot shaped plate?

Does anyone know what is the name of this small plate kept near the tea coffee maker?

Also, what is use of this teapot shaped plate?

1 Like

@Joao these are called ‘Dip Pads’ which are kept near the in room tea maker or coffee maker, Dip pads are used to keep the used tea bags, empty creamer packets, used spoons etc.

Also ‘Dip Pads’ comes in various shapes and sizes. the one in picture is shaped as a tea pot :slight_smile:


This is a dip pad. used to keep used tea and coffee sachet… :tea: :tea: :coffee: :coffee:

1 Like