What To Be Served in Buffet Breakfast pls Explain with Menu as Per International Accepted Cuisine
@NishantPurwar18 what type of hotel is this… like the location, size, guest type like domestic or overseas, class of service or star category etc…
the more details you can provide it would be easier to suggest the appropriate menu or spread for breakfast
5 star Hotel its Mix Crowd Indian & Forigner
Regarding buffet breakfast, I will sincerely advice to have a look around the closest 5 star property, the buffet is a mix of continental and Indian dishes (pertaining to your region).
By the way Is there an opening for General Manager / Operations Manager ?
@NishantPurwar18 I would say below would be the minimum for the breakfast spread.
- Eggs to Order / Spot counter.
- South or North Indian Section Depending on the region where the hotel is located.
- Fresh Fruits and Juice Counter as per the seasonal availability.
- Bread counter along with Freshly baked Danish pastries, croissants and doughnuts. Kept along with toaster and spreads like butter jams etc.
- Sausages, Boiled Egg, Bacon, Ham etc.
- Cheese Counter.
- Continental counter with items like boiled veg, Buttermilk pancakes with maple syrup, Sautéed Vegetables, Olive roast potatoes, Baked Beans etc.
- Selection of four (4) cereals with full-cream and skim milks and porridges.
- Freshly brewed coffee and selection of tea.
- Any healthy alternatives can also be included.
Hope this helps