Ingredients for 10 portions
|0.425||KG||Trimmed skinless tuna fillet|
|0.2||KG||Shiitake mushrooms, cooked|
|0.1||KG||Julienned carrot, blanched|
|0.1||KG||Julienned red onion|
|0.06||LITER||Red wine vinegar|
- Place the tuna in the freezer until it is partially frozen. Slice the tuna very thinly.
- Arrange the tuna slices on parchment paper and sprinkle with sherry.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 10 minutes.
- To prepare the salad, combine the shitake, carrots, onions, vinegar, salt and pepper
- Arrange the tuna slices on a chilled plate and arrange the salad in the center
- Served drizzled with basil oil and grated parmesan cheese