Dish Name : Spinach & Ricotta Ravioli in Creamy Mushroom Sauce
Ravioli are a type of pasta comprising a filling enveloped in thin pasta dough. Usually served in broth or with a sauce, they originated as a traditional food in Italian cuisine. Ricotta is a type of Italian cheese. Stuffing of ravioli can vary. Here we use ravioli stuffed with spinach & ricotta cheese.
Ingredients for 10 portions
|1.000||Kg||Ravioli - spinach ricotta|
- Blanch asparagus and keep aside. Blanch pasta, drain sprinkle olive oil and keep aside
- In a skillet add butter, garlic & mushroom. Saute till mushrooms are soft.
- Add cream and porcini mushroom and bring to boil.
- Add cooked ravioli and season with chopped fresh parsley.
- Check for salt and pepper - add to taste. Switch off once the pasta is sticky and well coated.
- Transfer to serving dish, sprinkle parmesan cheese and place asparagus on top.