Dish Name : Spaghetti alla Carbonara
Italian pasta dish from Rome. Spaghetti carbonara is a main course served for lunch or dinner. It is made with egg, hard cheese, cured pork, and black pepper.
Ingredients for 4 portions
- Heat oil in the pan, add juliennes of bacon and saute till golden brown and crisp.
- Add onion and garlic and cook till it becomes translucent.
- Add the mixture of cream and egg yolk.
- Add cooked spaghetti and chop parsley and seasoning.
- Remove from flame. Add grated Parmesan cheese and toss.