Dish Name : Spaghetti all’ Aragosta
Aragosta = spiny lobster, in Italian. Spaghetti with lobster, cooked in seafood bisque and Italian tomato sauce.
Ingredients for 4 portions
|0.500||Kg||Italian tomato sauce|
- Process the lobster and marinate with salt, pepper and olive oil.
- Boil the spaghetti.
- Heat oil in a pan & saute chopped onion and garlic.
- Place whole lobster and add brandy, flambe it.
- Saute lobster and add seafood bisque base.
- Cook lobster in this sauce for 8 mins, remove from sauce and deshell.
- Cut the lobster meat into cubes and put back into the sauce.
- Add spaghetti to the sauce and toss till the creamy consistency is obtained. Season the sauce and add herbs.
- Plate the spaghetti and place the cooked lobster on top as garnish.
- or Place the lobster and place spaghetti as shown in the above picture.