Should 'fussy' hotel guests get blacklisted?

Hello Hoteliers, What is your opinion on blacklisting guests which are very fussy or with bad temper.

Of coarse not, this is what we are for in hotel industry to handle guest requests, to make then feel comfortable with the environment of the hotel and treat them like family.
And these are the challenges what we get like dealing with such problems and solving then out because our motive is to satisfy guests with the hotel services.
Guests can be blacklisted on the extreme situations such as a skipper, scanty baggage, etc.

2 Likes

I have been working an Hilton Hotel in Turkey year 2007 as waiter. There were A couple coming every week 2-3 times and giving hard time to everyone. They were keep askin something but they weren’t entitle. Changing meal without proper reason 2-3 times. Complaining from A to Z. Treating staff very badly etc… Than 1 day he was drunk and Confessed that "Only you are the one taking care of me - only you are the one doing whatever I have asked, Thank you for everything’’ Than We understood that actually he is happy about our services and just he wanted to feel a bit special. I think we should lear How we can feel their exact expectations. Rest is easy.

2 Likes