Can someone share a good sample CV for Front Office Manager (FOM) or Rooms Division Manager (RDM).
Here is a Sample CV format for Front Office Manager. You may need to format it nicely using MS Word or any other CV generation online tools.
Name: Your Name
Date of birth:01/01/1982
Nationality:IndianAddress:Cloud 8, New Delhi 100111, India
Phone number:+91 123456789
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Training and managing Front Desk staff to carry out administrative duties of retreat registration.
• Creating and implementing policies, procedures and training manuals for organizational efficiencies.
• Welcoming guests and being a point of contact for special guest registration requests.
• Drafting and analyzing financial reports for sales planning and operational budgeting.
Front Desk Manager 07/2017 – 03/2019 [Hotel Name and Address]
• Was responsible for all areas of Front Office department.
• Processed payments, updated website, and responded to any inquiries from employees and/or clients.
• Trained and supervised new personnel, reviewed all data entry.
• Participated in weekly team meetings with other managers.
• Successfully managed financial reporting for a company with annual revenue of over 1.2 million euros.
Front Desk Manager 06/2015 – 06/2017 [Hotel Name and Address]
• Supervised and managed all front desk operations, greeted visiting clients and partners, and handled their needs and requirements.
• Provided customer service, ensuring that all company policies and procedures were followed.
• Maintained documents and conducted sales reports.
• Awarded Employee of the Month thrice for performing great work.
Business & Management09/2011 – 05/2015 HEC Paris, Paris, France
First Class Honours (GPA: 3.98)
Clubs and Societies: Marketing Society, Science Club, Riding Club
IB Diploma Programme09/2007 – 06/2011
Ecole du Jury, Kortrijk, Belgium
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all subjects)
Microsoft OfficeeZee FrontdeskMaestro PMS, RDPWinFrontdesk Anywhere
Ability to Work under PressureCommunication SkillsGood Team PlayerLeadership SkillsProblem-solvingTime Management
Street Fundraiser09/2012 – 11/2012
Organisation for the Prevention of Blindness, Paris, France
Certified Front Desk Supervisor05/2016
French Hotel & Lodging Educational Institute
Exploring distant lands
Getting lost in a good book
Every kind of sport