Dish Name : Pork Schnitzel
A schnitzel is a thin slice of meat (or a vegetarian alternative, like cheese) fried in fat. The meat is usually thinned by pounding with a meat tenderizer. Most commonly, the meats are breaded before frying.
Ingredients for 10 portions
|1.8||Kg||Pork neck boneless|
|0.1||Litre||White wine (local)|
- Place the pork neck slices between a plastic sheet and flatten it with a mallet until 1/2 cm thick
- Marinate the pork in salt pepper, dijon mustard and Parmesan cheese for at least an hour
- Coat the pork with seasoned flour and then dip into beaten eggs and finally coat with breadcrumbs
- Panfry in a mixture of olive oil and butter until golden brown on both sides
- In a seperate pan combine chopped onions, cream, chili flakes, white wine and finely chopped coriander
- Reduce the mixture. Add lemon juice after taking it from the fire.
- Serve the schnitzel with sauce and crisp fried potato wedges