Dish Name : Pork in Sweet Soya Sauce - Babi Kecap
Babi kecap is an Indonesian braised pork with sweet soy sauce. It is a Chinese Indonesian classic main course usually served with steamed rice. Vegetables (optional) can be added while simmering the pork.
Ingredients for 10 portions
|1.2||Kg||Pork boneless cube|
|0.1||Litre||Kecap Manis(Indonesian sweet soya sauce )|
|0.05||Kg||Spring onion chopped|
- Heat oil add crushed ginger and garlic. Add pork slices and sear on a high flame
- Reduce the flame, add light and dark soya sauce and saute for 1 min.
- Add stock and bring it to a boil. Now keep the pan on a low flame and braise for 30 mins
- Let the pork gets tender & sauce gets reduced to coat each piece to get a glaze.
- Garnish with spring onion & serve hot with steamed rice