Dish Name : Polenta crusted chicken with Balsamic caper sauce
Ingredients for 10 portions
|0.4||Ltr||Napolitaine sauce(see recipe)|
|0.5||kg||Mashed Potato(see recipe in vegetables)|
- For marinating chicken-
- Lightly beat chicken breast with malet and coat it with egg.
- Make a mixture of polenta ,refined flour,salt ,white pepper and dredge chicken in it.
- Deep fry the chicken until crisp
For the sauce-
- Heat the napoliatine sauce and blend it with a blender
- Once done add balsamic vinegar, caper, butter and sugar together.
- Give a base of mashed potato and neatly place chicken over it.
- Drizzle some sauce over it and some by the side.