Dish name : Pan Fried Pork Medallions with Mushroom Ragout
Ragout means - french stew. The recipe explains a fusion of various continental cooking. Fried pork tenderloin medallions with mushroom ragout accompanied by mashed potato and arugula salad.
Ingredients for 10 portions
|1.8||Kg||Pork medallion processed|
- Marinate the pork medallions in olive oil, salt and pepper and pan-fry
- In another pan saute - onion, garlic & mushrooms in butter and deglaze with white wine.
- Add jus and cream and cook, until a creamy ragout is obtained
- In another pan reduce the pineapple juice until a glaze is obtained.
- Combine pineapple glaze with mustard vinaigrette and season. Toss arugula in this dressing
- Serve pork medallions with mashed potato, ragout of mushrooms and arugula salad.