Dish Name : Linguini with Shrimps, Fresh Basil and Tomatoes
An Italian main course recipe. Linguini, means “little tongues” in Italian. Linguini is a type of pasta which is wider than spaghetti but not as wide as fettuccine.
Ingredients for 8 portions
|0. 02||Kg||Parmesan cheese|
- Heat olive oil in the pan. Add chopped garlic, cook till golden color.
- Add peeled and cleaned shrimps and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add chopped basil, diced tomatoes, salt and add white wine. Bring it to boil.
- Add cooked linguini & continue cooking till 90% of the water content evaporates.
- Add chilly flakes, butter & toss.
- Plate it and garnish with fresh basil leaves and shaved Parmesan cheese.