Juicy Tender Chicken Roast
- Whole Chicken with Skin (800g to 1000g Max)
- Ice Cube
- Cut the wings from the chicken and keep in fridge (we will use it later.)
- Take a Bowl add water and Salt (8 to 10 Teaspoon full) and mix well.
- Immerse the chicken into this brine solution and keep it aside for 5 Hrs.
- After 5 Hours take the chicken out and immerse in plain water for 1 hrs.
- Take a big vessel and boil water.
- Take another bowl and put ice + cold water keep it aside.
- Now take the chicken and dip in the boiling water for 30 to 40 Sec Maximum. After taking out from boiling water dip the chicken into the ice + cold water. (Repeat this step one more time this will kill any bacteria in outer skin and chicken cavity.)
- Now take a kitchen tissue or clean cloth and wipe off any water from the chicken and make it dry.
- Place the chicken on a pan cover it with clean thin cloth (breathable cloth) and keep inside refrigerator overnight (NOT in freezer).
- Next day take out the chicken and put inside Oven / Microwave oven.
- Select the settings ‘Convection oven’ -> Temp. 160 for 25 Min.
- After 20 Min increase temp to 190 and keep for another 20 to 25 min.
- Occasionally rotate the chicken as and when required.
- While chicken is in the oven, take out the wings which we saved and chop it finely.
- Take a vessel and put the chicken wings + butter (take more quantity of butter)
- Fry till golden brown, this chicken infused butter can be used as a gravy or dipping for your roast chicken.
Stage 4 (Final):
- Take a nonstick pan and put little infused butter and heat it.
- Take the chicken from the over and place 1 minute each side of chicken on the hot pan.
PS: Only use the ‘Convection Oven’ & No freezer
Let me know how it goes