Dish Name : Japanese Omelette/Tamagoyaki
Tamagoyaki is made by rolling together several layers of cooked egg in a square pan which is called as tamagoyakiki or makiyakinabe. Tamagoyaki is consumed for breakfast and also served in bento box.(Japanese lunch box)
Ingredients for 10 portions
|0.02||LITRE||light soya sauce|
- Whisk eggs in a bowl with soya and mirin
- Heat the tamagoyakiki / Japanese omelette pan [square in shape] & grease with some oil.
- Pour a ladle of the eggs mix. Swirl the pan to spread the eggs
- Fold the egg from one side and roll it up to meet the other end.
- By keeping the folded egg on side , grease the empty space of pan.
- Pour another laddle of beaten egg by joining the first to its end.
- Roll the second one on top of the first & continue the process till all the egg mix has been used up.
- Remove the roll from the pan and press slightly to form a roulade. Slice and serve accordingly