Dish Name : Italian Mortadella & Jalapeno Pizza
Mortadella (origin - Italy) - Italian sausage containing pieces of fat (pork fat - 15%) seasoned with salt, pepper & pistachio, typically served in slices. Jalapeño is a medium-sized Spanish/ Mexican chili pepper (hot) from the family of capsicum. Note: mortadella can be made from other meat also.
Ingredients for 10 portions
|0.05||Kg||Grated parmesan cheese|
- Flatten the dough with the palm and stretch it evenly from all the sides.
- Apply Neapolitan sauce to the base and put it in the oven. Bake it for 6 mins and take it out.
- Evenly spread 75% of grated mozzarella cheese on all pizza base
- Evenly spread mortadella & jalapenos on top of the cheese
- Use the balance 25% of mozzarella to evenly spread on top of mortadella and jalapenos
- Sprinkle oregano on top & cook it for 8 mins in the oven at 200 degrees.
- Take out from the oven once cooked, garnish with grated Parmesan and cut into pieces and serve.