Hotel Software or PMS recommendations for Single Hotel

Can some one recommend some good PMS or Cloud Hotel Software for Single Budget hotel ?

Would like to get the list of some of the most popular PMS providers for small independent hotel chain.

Three main things to keep in mind !

1. Less expensive
  2. Support
  3. Interfacing with 3rd party applications ( EPBAX, Keycard, POS etc. )

Thanks in Advance,
:star_struck::star_struck:

Hello,

My name is Lora Albais and I am from the Sales & Marketing team of e-Novate Pte Ltd.

Let me introduce you to our product, e-Bridge OTA Hotel Management software. It is a D-I-Y hotel reservation management solution. It is a low cost software for your website that can be run in both Cloud/VPS installations or locally installed with cloud synchronization.

Starting from USD 170 per year you can have total control, an end to end property management solution. The paid version comes with these great features:

1. White Label Online Booking Engine – both web and mobile ready.
  2. Online Payment Gateways - Paypal, Asiapay, iPay88 and many more…
  3. Housekeeping module .
  4. Customizable Reports .
  5. Built in Channel Manager – Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Traveloka, Ctrip and all their partners, on more than 200 websites.
  6. DIY or use our cloud from USD 30 per month .
    *Free Point of Sale – linked to your RMS.

Support team is available business hours:
Monday – Fridays from 8:30 am to 6:00 pm

For a limited time, we are offering hotels, motels and B&B’s with under 25 rooms, a one-year free full license.

T&C’s apply, free offer excludes hosting.
*Registration required.
*License issued directly to hotel only.
*For valid bed & breakfast, hostels, guesthouses etc. with less than 25 rooms.
*Free version of the software has basic PMS only, it does not include channel manager and other subscription modules.
*Hosting provided for $245/year.

Hi
We are developers of EzHMS (Easy Hotel Management software) from Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India
Hope that EzHMS will fit to your needs. What ever you require is available in our software. Hundreds of hotels are using our software. We can customise anything to your needs and integrations with keycard, POS etc
You may contact us in the following mail id "sri@qfirstindia.com"