Ingredients for 10 portions
|0.57||KG||Boneless, skinless chicken breast|
|0.17||KG||Mixed salad greens|
|0.4||KG||Sliced Granny Smith apples|
- Grill the chicken breast until cooked, Cool and slice thinly.
- Toast the pecan nuts in an oven until golden brown.
- Reduce the apple cider by two thirds over high heat. Combine the reduced cider, vinegar, Worcestershire, Tabasco, and thyme. Slowly whisk in the oil away from the heat.
- Combine the arugula, mixed greens, and endive, Refrigerate.
- Toss mixed greens,apples and vinaigrette. Place on a room-temperature plate and top with grilled chicken and toasted pecans.