Dish Name:Fettuccine with Creamy Pesto
Fettuccine = ‘little ribbons’, literal meaning in Italian. Fettuccine is a ribbon-like pasta. Pesto is a sauce that originated in Italy. It traditionally consists of crushed garlic, European pine nuts, coarse salt, basil leaves, and hard cheese, all blended with olive oil.
Ingredients for 4 portions
|0.01||Kg||Basil leaf - fresh|
- Heat olive oil in the pan and add chopped garlic, cook till golden brown.
- Add vegetable stock and add seasoning.
- Add boiled fettuccini and fresh cream. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Add pesto sauce, toss and remove from flame.
- Sprinkle grated parmesan on top after plating. Garnish with a leaf of basil.