Dish name: Coq au vin
Ingredients for 10 Portions
- Marinate chicken overnite with red wine and mire poix
- Take butter in a pan and saute chopped bacon.
- Season chicken with flour and sear it in the bacon.
- Add chicken stock and mirepoix with the liquer used to marinate the chicken.
- Put all the chicken pieces in the container and keep in the oven at 180 degrees for 40 mins
- Add turned carrots,shallots and mushroom when at last 10 mins in the oven
- Strain the jus and use the turned vegetables and reduce.
- Add chicken pieces and serve hot.